We will hold the 45th “International Technical Exhibition on Image Technology and Equipment this year. With the exhibitors having many products and the latest technologies gathering from a variety of fields such as machine vision, robot vision, AI, deep learning, medical care, security, 3D, ITS and infrastructure improvement, it has developed as the “Largest Domestic Exhibition of Cutting-edge Machine Vision.” Recently, on the other hand, the social systems and the business structure have changed greatly through the COVID-19, advancing the use of AI and robotics technologies in various industries.
The Exhibition, a “gathering place of the people, goods and information,” continues the “Robotics Technology Zone,” which was newly installed the last year and reputed favorably by many exhibitors and visitors, to plan and exhibit the robot parts and materials contributive to higher productivity and quality, labor-saving and automation, robot control, automation systems, RPA and other robot-related parts and services. It also provides various services for the exhibitors such as “advertisement and sponsor planning,” “technological consultation area,” “job corner” and “trial booth limited to new exhibitors.”
In addition, the International Imaging Technology Seminar will be held in an area adjacent to an exhibition hall, where the front-line machine vision experts provide the latest topics and the exhibitors give lectures on product technologies, etc.
Co-sponsored by major domestic and overseas machine vision-related and image-related bodies, the International Technical Exhibition on Image Technology and Equipment looks to further expand the markets. Allowing on-the-spot realistic business negotiations, an offline exhibition site will contribute to your business opportunities as a place to acquire a new customer, encounter a new business partner and exchange information for understanding market needs. Please make effective use of the Exhibition for your business.
We are looking forward to your participation in the 2023 International Technical Exhibition on Image Technology and Equipment.
|Name of Exhibition||INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL EXHIBITION
ON IMAGE TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT 2023
|Concurrent Events||International Imaging Technology Seminar
Vision Engineering Workshop 2023(ViEW2023)
|Sponsored by||Advanced Communication Media CO., LTD.|
|Supported by||IMAGING ASSOCIATION JAPAN (IAJ)
JAPAN INDUSTRIAL IMAGING ASSOCIATION (JIIA)
|Period||December 6(Wed.) through 8(Fri.),2023 10:00a.m.-5:00p.m.|
|Venue||PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Hall D|
|Type of Exhibits||Every equipment, system and media related to image engineering.|
|Contact||Advanced Communication Media CO., LTD.
2-21-27 Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0073
Summary Report of ITE2022
|Number of Exhibitors||165 Companies 341 Booths|
|Number of Visitors||11,302|
Scope of Exhibits
- Cameras and image sensors
- Lenses and filters
- Other optical parts and materials
- Cables and connectors
- Light sources
- Image boards
- I/O units
- Image processors and transmitters
- Image recorders and compressors/decompressors
- Measuring instruments and analyzers
- Other image related equipment
- Image software
- System integration
- Mechanical elements
- Contracted development
- Robot parts, materials
- Robot control
- Automation system, RPA
- Other robot-related
- AI and deep learning
- Cloud computing, 5G, 6G and communication
- IoT and edge computing
- VR, AR, MR
- IT industry : Planners and developers addressing new business models through digitalization such as AI, deep learning and next-generation communication.
- Car industry : Planners and developers wanting to introduce next-generation functions and systems into the car bodies, interior facilities and driving environment.
- Amusement industry : Planners and programmers engaged in development of new-sensation games and devices.
- Nursing care, welfare and medical treatment industries : System administrators aiming to develop and improve services by behavior analyses of users and higher work efficiency.
- Security industry : Developers and researchers looking for higher-performance crime preventive devices, and new crime preventive systems and services.
- Construction industry : Designers and developers wanting to introduce new rooms and spatial facilities in order to allow safer and more comfortable living.
- Distribution, retail and logistics industries : Designers and planners considering system introduction for development of new products and efficient product management.
Breakdown for Visitors
ITE2022 track record
※The total does not necessarily amount to 100% because the first decimal place is rounded off.