Supporting the Manufacturing Industry in the World
Japanese advanced technologies support global manufacturing, particularly maintaining acknowledged superiority in the precision processing and microprocessing fields. Measurement technology plays a significant role at every research and development, design and manufacturing site.
This exhibition gathers the technologies, measuring and positioning equipment and systems required in the precision processing and microprocessing workplaces to create an efficient business matching environment.
In combination with the simultaneously held Image Sensing Show where the latest image processing and sensing technologies are presented, you can expect a synergetic effect of inviting users and a wide range of manufacturers.
We will also hold a seminar by leading lecturers to provide the information. We hope you will utilize this exhibition focused on business, featuring the topics of “acquisition of a new customer”, “encounter with a business partner”, and “understanding of market needs”.
|Name of Exhibition||Precision Engineering Fair 2020|
|Concurrent Events||IMAGE SENSING SHOW 2020
26th Symposium on Sensing via Image Information:SSII2020
|Sponsored by||Advanced Communication Media CO.,LTD.|
|Period||June 10(Wed.) through 12(Fri.), 10:00a.m.-5:00p.m.|
|Contact||Advanced Communication Media CO.,LTD.
2-21-27 Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0073
Summary Report of PEF 2019
|Number of Exhibitors||9 Companies in 8 Booths|
|Number of Visitors||16,952 ※Concurrent Events are contained|
Scope of Exhibits
- Precision machining, micromachining
- Manufacture by commissioning
- Precision machining measurement
- Positioning tools (piezoelectric element, stage, etc.)
- Image measurement
- Peripheral technologies and Softwaremanufacture by commissioning
- Engineer of semiconductor maker or electronics device maker
- Engineer of machine makers such as processing measuring instruments
- System administrator of trust service companies such as processing measuring instruments
- SIer(System Integrator)
- Scholar of industry, government and academia