Supporting the Manufacturing Industry in the World
Measurement technology essential for manufacturing plays a significant role at every research and development, design, and manufacturing site.
Until last year, this exhibition was called the “Precision Measurement Fair”, where measurement technology, equipment, and systems essential at the precision processing sites met together.
This year, with an attempt to expand the target also to the technological fields of precision processing and microfabrication, the exhibition is renamed the “Precision Engineering Fair” and we are looking forward to welcoming more visitors interested in processing as well as measurement to promote business matching.
In combination with the simultaneously held “Image Sensing Show”, you can expect a synergetic effect of gathering users and a wide range of image applications related to measurement and inspection.
We hope you will utilize this exhibition focused on business, featuring the themes of “acquisition of a new customer”, “encounter with a business partner”, and “understanding of market needs”.
|Name of Exhibition||Precision Engineering Fair 2019|
|Concurrent Events||IMAGE SENSING SHOW 2019
25th Symposium on Sensing via Image Information:SSII2019
|Sponsored by||Advanced Communication Media CO.,LTD.|
|Period||June 12(Wed.) through 14(Fri.), 10:00a.m.-5:00p.m.|
|Contact||Advanced Communication Media CO.,LTD.
2-21-27 Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0073
Summary Report of PMF 2018
|Number of Exhibitors||7 Companies in 7 Booths|
|Number of Visitors||16,418 ※Concurrent Events are contained|
Scope of Exhibits
- Precision machining, micromachining
- Manufacture by commissioning
- Precision machining measurement
- Positioning tools (piezoelectric element, stage, etc.)
- Image measurement
- Peripheral technologies and Softwaremanufacture by commissioning
- Engineer of semiconductor maker or electronics device maker
- Engineer of machine makers such as processing measuring instruments
- System administrator of trust service companies such as processing measuring instruments
- SIer(System Integrator)
- Scholar of industry, government and academia